onsdag 12. august 2009

Preparations in process



I've started planning what to pack, like what to put in the cabin luggage and what to put in my big backpack (I decided to go with backpack, not suitcase). As the flight is 14 hours long, I figure I might need some stuff along the way, so my bag's probably gonna be stuffed with makeup, magazines, books, a blanket, painkillers and of course; anti-bacterial cleansing gel. Cause I don't wanna catch the swine flu! Grusome.

So I've three lists; one for my handbag, one for my cute cabin-sized suitcase (I'm planning to squeeze as much as I can into that one, to avoid my backpack from weighing too much. Haha, SAS! I found a way around :D:D) and one for my backpack.

And now we're starting two weeks of "preparation studies" here in Norway. I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of the students who are going!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar