torsdag 27. august 2009

2 days left

So... I had my last day of school in Volda last Wednesday, and I thought that I had like 5 or 6 days in Ålesund to prepare my departure and say goodbye to people and stuff.. But no, I had three days. Today, tomorrow and Sat. I started packing yesterday, and found out I just had to toss everything I could possibly imagine I would ever need in Oz into a large box, and today I'm gonna pick out some stuff that I don't think I need after all. And then I'll repeat that procedure tomorrow and Sat before I leave. I mean, what can't I buy in Australia? Winter clothes. But do I need them? Nooo, cause I'll be lying by the pool for most of the time, and then I'll just need a teeny weeny bikini :D

We were gonna stay in a mediocre place for the first couple of days in Brisbane, but it turns out we were moved to a bit more luxurious place, and to be honest I don't loathe that fact ;D Just look at that pool!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar